"I fell in love with you, my best friend. When I’m with you, I forget everything else. When I’m not,..."

“I fell in love with you, my best friend. When I’m with you, I forget everything else. When I’m not, I crave that feeling you give me. You constantly tell me we have been friends for too long to be anything more than that. You always say you can’t lose me or that you have to talk to me everyday. I’m not sure what that really means because if you meant that then why aren’t we together? I’m tired. I love you so much that I can’t look at any one else the way I look at you. I can’t give the guys who actually want me the attention I give you. How is that fair? How is it fair for you to have me but I can’t have you? I don’t know how to be without you, and I’m not sure I ever will.”



- xxlivvs

Related post



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

+