If you could live in any fantasy realm which would it be? Which book character did you most want tube whilst growing up? And just for Nora - is there any chance of Laurie visiting Starbucks? And which March sister do you like best?

Jill: Harry Potter’s world, for sure. And I never wanted to be a book character; I just wanted to hang out with my favorites and be myself.

Wilson: The world of Lev Grossman’s The Magicians; and probably Aragorn. Maybe. I guess.

Nora: The Shire. I would move my piles of books and maps into Bag End so quickly it would make your head spin. 

And I wanted to be Jo, of course - she’s the best March sister.

Laurie orders a Blackberries & Creme Frappuccino, but the barista informs him that they’ve run out. He orders Vanilla Bean instead. It was just important to him to have a Frappuccino, regardless of the flavor.

Related post



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

+