Oh wow! I just noticed that I hit 80k followers!(Granted, I hit...



Oh wow! I just noticed that I hit 80k followers!
(Granted, I hit it last week, but this is the first time I’ve ever noticed I passed a milestone within an acceptable window of celebration.)
This is so cool! I want to do something to celebrate but … this blog is about quotes … which sort of limits our options. 

Hmm. 

Let’s do this – send me asks! You can either:

a) ask me a question (which does not have to be about quotes or writing)
b) tell me what your favorite quote is and why (don’t forget to list the author!)
c) both

I’ll take asks starting RIGHT NOW until 4pm EDT on Friday, September 18th, 2015. I’ll select a few and answer them to the best of my ability, then post them over the weekend. 

Related post



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

+