Happy New Year!

Happy new year, everyone! I know I’ve not been updating very regularly at all as of late, and the reason for this is because my wifi connection has started to act up every time I login to Tumblr, regardless of the laptop I’m using. I’m currently typing this little message from the mobile app (which I’m not finding very easy to use)…but if anyone has encountered issues like this I would greatly appreciate any advice you may have! I’m working on resolving this ASAP so we’ll have an even bigger and better Daily Shakespeare in 2016.

On a happier note, I’m so excited about the fact that Daily Shakespeare is going to enter the new year with just under 40,000 followers! We’ve come quite a long way since I started Daily Shakespeare during my first year at uni and I’m so grateful for all the support and participation in Shakespeare related discussions. It’s been so much fun!

Until I can resolve my connectivity issues, the easiest way to reach me if you have any questions or just want to chat Shakespeare is over on my personal Twitter: http://twitter.com/pooryoricks (Be warned, you’ll have to endure a lot of idiotic tweets from me!)

I wish each and every one of you a bright and beautiful 2016! Exit 2015, pursued by a bear.

Related post



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

+