help: building a team..

i’m starting a new website… and i need a few decent/good writers to help me with content (degree(s) not required). this isn’t a paid gig, but you’ll definitely gain a lot of valuable experience from it. i’ll teach you some very, very powerful skills that will help you separate yourself from the competition down the road. also, you’ll be able to add this to your resume AND use me as a reference (trust me: i’m the best reference you could ever have). we’ll have a weekly call (via google hangout) to discuss content & marketing strategies. this isn’t for everyone… i need someone who’s reliable, creative, honest & teachable. if you meet all of these requirements, please email me at robert@livelifehappy.com. instead of just sending me an email, i want you to answer this question (in the email): if you only had 24 hours left to live, how would you spend it? this will give me an idea of how you think, what you value most (in life) & your writing style. i look forward to working with & mentoring you. ~rob p.s. no pressure.

Related post



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

+