I first encountered Shakespeare a couple years ago when I needed an extra elective course. I saw a...

I first encountered Shakespeare a couple years ago when I needed an extra elective course. I saw a Shakespeare class that was available and figured why not. Luckily I had an incredible professor who didn’t teach Shakespeare like most teachers. He didn’t teach him in this stuffy manner but tried to show us how fun Shakespeare could be. We got to act out scenes and really get into the words of the plays and it was the best college class I’ve ever had. We had to go see Macbeth for an assignment, which led to me frequenting the local Shakespeare Tavern. I had so much fun writing on the Bard in this class that I started my own blog cause I just couldn’t get enough. I even added a double degree in English (I started out with just Psychology) because of Shakespeare. He completely changed my life plans around, and now I’m planning on going for a Shakespeare program for my Master’s. Before, I had no clue what I wanted to do or where I was going. I had no passions. He honestly gave meaning to my life.

Related post



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

+