keep calm we have a quotes
Home
Two Columns
Three Columns
Four Columns
Two Columns
Three Columns
Four Columns
Stt
P
"Stuck in the same room, in the same mood. Everybody tried to tell me what I can’t do. Everybody..."
quotes
13:17
“Stuck in the same room,
in the same mood.
Everybody tried to tell me
what I can’t do.
Everybody tried to tell me
that I’ve changed too.
And I changed lanes from you
lame dudes.”
-
Witt Lowry
Related post
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário
Postagem mais recente
Postagem mais antiga
Página inicial
amazon banners
Popular Posts
Daily dose of love quotes here October 19, 2014 at 06:57PM
Daily dose of love quotes here
"I hold the world but as the world… A stage where every man must play a part, And mine a sad..."
“I hold the world but as the world… A stage where every man must play a part, And mine a sad one.” - Antonio ( The Merchant of Venice , ...
Hi... I don't use tumblr all that much, but when I do it is to look at this blog. May I ask how to decipher Shakespeare? I enjoy it's complexity and how it's beautifully written... but i would like to enjoy it a little more by understanding it. Thank you.
I would be lying if I said that Shakespeare is easy to read, and unfortunately there’s not really any short cuts in terms of acclimating you...
Hi, I'm glad I found your blog. My question is what do you think of Iago from Othello? Personally, out of the Shakespeare plays I have read, Iago is the most well crafted and brilliant character for me. I'd like to know someone else's opinion on him for the sake of curiosity.
I actually really love Iago as well, and I’m willing to bet that a lot of other followers do, too! Shakespeare had a talent for writing bril...
Hi, I'm thinking about starting a gofundme so that I can visit my girlfriend in The Netherlands from France. We're both still students, and all we need is around 150 euros. So I was just wondering if you had any tips or anything on how I should go about it. :)
Just set it up and share it where ever you feel comfortable. If/when you do make a gofundme campaign, let us know and we’ll try to get the w...
"Why, look you now, how unworthy a thing you make of me! You would play upon me; you would seem to..."
“Why, look you now, how unworthy a thing you make of me! You would play upon me; you would seem to know my stops; you would pluck out the ...
"This year was the best and the worst year of my life. I let it all go."
“This year was the best and the worst year of my life. I let it all go.”
How You Can Become a Life Coach
A life coach helps people to move forward and choose professional and private goals that would bring changes to their life and would give th...
Shakespeare and me: a Hungarian love story
I’m from Hungary, a small, insignificant but extremly proud country in Eastern Europe, with a rich poetic tradition. I was eleven when I’ve...
How would you feel if I began posting less keep calm edits and posted some general image edits as...
How would you feel if I began posting less keep calm edits and posted some general image edits as well? All musical theatre of course!
+
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário