I started realizing my love for Shakespeare at the same time that my depression was first becoming a...

I started realizing my love for Shakespeare at the same time that my depression was first becoming a major problem. I had no confidence and I wasn’t able to enjoy anything except rehearsal. I completely fell in love with Shakespeare’s writing, and it gave me a reason to keep fighting. On the worst days, I would remind myself that I had a rehearsal the next day, and it really saved my life.
I’m still not through my depression, but acting in, seeing, and reading Shakespeare’s plays continues to help me. And because I’ve figured out that I want to act and direct professionally, I have something to look forward to in the future that is worth staying around for. I wouldn’t have that without his plays.

Related post



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

+