I first became acquainted with Shakespeare in eighth grade English, and it was love. In fact, my first play at college was Twelfth Night!
But the biggest thing Shakespeare has done for me was inspire me to work on bigger projects, and to even reimagine some of his own (I know, I know, been there done that). It’s so inspiring to read his works and know that people have been touched for hundreds of years just like I am now by his plays.
Popular Posts
-
Daily dose of love quotes here
-
“I hold the world but as the world… A stage where every man must play a part, And mine a sad one.” - Antonio ( The Merchant of Venice , ...
-
I would be lying if I said that Shakespeare is easy to read, and unfortunately there’s not really any short cuts in terms of acclimating you...
-
I actually really love Iago as well, and I’m willing to bet that a lot of other followers do, too! Shakespeare had a talent for writing bril...
-
Just set it up and share it where ever you feel comfortable. If/when you do make a gofundme campaign, let us know and we’ll try to get the w...
-
“Why, look you now, how unworthy a thing you make of me! You would play upon me; you would seem to know my stops; you would pluck out the ...
-
“This year was the best and the worst year of my life. I let it all go.”
-
A life coach helps people to move forward and choose professional and private goals that would bring changes to their life and would give th...
-
I’m from Hungary, a small, insignificant but extremly proud country in Eastern Europe, with a rich poetic tradition. I was eleven when I’ve...
-
How would you feel if I began posting less keep calm edits and posted some general image edits as...How would you feel if I began posting less keep calm edits and posted some general image edits as well? All musical theatre of course!
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário